Actively shape the future – yours, ours, and that of our clients!
ensign advisory is an independent management consultancy based in Dusseldorf. Our consulting focus is on the segment of technically sophisticated industrial goods and services, such as mechanical and plant engineering, automation technology, or the packaging industry. Founded in 2015, the fast-growing team advises mid-sized companies and international group companies on topics such as M&A, post-merger integration, restructuring, product development, and business and technical excellence. In addition, we implement our concepts operationally on the line by means of interim mandates. We see consulting as a craft – through our combination of industry knowledge and consulting tools, we demonstrably generate added value for our clients.
- You will assume (partial) responsibility for managing exciting and varied projects in Germany and Europe.
- You will also be responsible for the organizational handling of the projects and direct communication with our customers depending on the project organization.
- You will analyze individual customer situations, as well as identify and evaluate the required fields of action.
- You will perform detailed technical analyses and the corresponding business classification according to the project topic.
- You will prepare management decision-making situations: from detailed technical concepts to highly condensed top management presentations.
- You will develop strategies and concepts and implement them. You will further develop innovative services and our consulting concepts.
- Education: Master’s/MBA or PhD with good to excellent performance in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, construction, automation technology, mechatronics, digitization, or similar field; alternatively, demonstrated ability to perform at this level
- Work in a manufacturing company in the industrial goods sector and relevant experience in at least one of our focus industries
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the industry, and the ambition to continue to grow in project work and learn business management approaches
- Structured approach, analytical skills, and a high level of initiative
- Project management and leadership experience and experience with both agile projects and traditional approaches
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel worldwide (main location of activities is Düsseldorf; flexwork and home office possible depending on project)
- A steep learning curve and an optimal environment for personal development
- A high degree of responsibility and room for your own ideas
- Assignment to exciting, partly international projects with great exposure – from day one
- Flat hierarchies and a familiar atmosphere
- Attractive and performance-based compensation as well as other benefits
Please send us your completed application documents stating your earliest possible starting date via mail to email@example.com.
Can we help you?