Actively shape the future – yours, ours, and that of our clients!
ensign advisory is an independent management consultancy based in Dusseldorf. Our consulting focus is on the segment of technically sophisticated industrial goods and services, such as mechanical and plant engineering, automation technology, or the packaging industry. Founded in 2015, the fast-growing team advises mid-sized companies and international group companies on topics such as M&A, post-merger integration, restructuring, product development, and business and technical excellence. In addition, we implement our concepts operationally on the line by means of interim mandates. We see consulting as a craft – through our combination of industry knowledge and consulting tools, we demonstrably generate added value for our clients.
- You will take responsibility for setting up and managing projects that produce results in Germany and Europe.
- You will be responsible for the organizational handling of the projects and the direct communication with our customers.
- You will also be an active part of acquiring new projects from existing customers and winning new customers.
- You support our customers with your team in decision-making situations and provide them with the required materials.
- You will lead your teams in the development and implementation of strategies and concepts as well as in the further development of innovative services and our consulting concepts.
- Education: Master’s/MBA or PhD in a business-related field with good to excellent grades or equivalent; alternatively, demonstrated ability to perform at this level
- Previous work in a reputable management consulting firm or in-house consulting for a manufacturing company
- 5 – 7 years of consulting experience and the ambition to develop and grow quickly
- Proven experience in leading larger, international teams and projects
- Structured approach, analytical skills, and a high level of initiative
- Demonstrated methodological expertise in consulting methodologies, such as workshop design, assessments, project management (agile and traditional)
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel worldwide (main location of activities is Düsseldorf; flexwork and home office possible depending on project)
- A good industry network and an optimal environment for personal development
- A high degree of responsibility and room for your own ideas
- Assignment to exciting, partly international projects with great exposure – from day one
- Flat hierarchies and a familiar atmosphere
- Attractive and performance-based compensation, as well as other benefits
Please send us your completed application documents stating your earliest possible starting date via mail to email@example.com.
Can we help you?