Actively shape the future – yours, ours, and that of our clients!
ensign advisory is an independent management consultancy based in Dusseldorf. Our consulting focus is on the segment of technically sophisticated industrial goods and services, such as mechanical and plant engineering, automation technology, or the packaging industry. Founded in 2015, the fast-growing team advises mid-sized companies and international group companies on topics such as M&A, post-merger integration, restructuring, product development, and business and technical excellence. In addition, we implement our concepts operationally on the line by means of interim mandates. We see consulting as a craft – through our combination of industry knowledge and consulting tools, we demonstrably generate added value for our clients.
- You work independently and in a team on exciting projects and quickly take on responsibility.
- You analyze the markets, competition, and customers of our clients worldwide.
- You are involved in strategy development as well as action and implementation planning.
- You create customer presentations and carry out Excel and database analyses.
- Advanced studies in a business or engineering-related subject (from 4th semester Bachelor)
- Good to very good academic performance and an analytical mindset
- Initial practical experience as an intern/working student or as part of an apprenticeship (e.g. tax clerk or bank clerk) is an advantage
- Profound knowledge in the use of PowerPoint and Excel
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Creativity, flexibility, independent work and team orientation
- A steep learning curve and an optimal environment for personal development
- Assignment to exciting, partly international projects with great exposure – from day one
- Early assumption of responsibility and flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to learn from experienced consultants
- Accompaniment by experienced senior advisors in all areas to learn quickly
- Option for outstanding students to write their thesis with us and thus lay the foundation for a professional future in consulting (academically valuable support from experts and specialists, some of whom hold doctorates, throughout the entire period) – We look forward to receiving your speculative application stating your desired topic!
Please send us your completed application documents stating your earliest possible starting date via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can we help you?